Adding a New Page
If you’re not already familiar with adding new pages, this lesson will walk you through the simple process.
How to Add a New Page:
- From the WordPress dashboard, scroll down and click on ‘Pages’ in the WordPress sidebar.
- At the top of the pages click ‘Add New’.
- Add the page title “Home” (or whatever the title is for the page you are working on)
- Then in the right page sidebar click ‘Page Attributes” and from the templates drop-down menu, choose ‘Elementor Full Width’.
- On the top right, click ‘Save Draft’.
- To set up or edit your pages , you’ll use the blue ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- We’ll come back to installing the homepage details in another lesson.