Install the Homepage
Now that your theme is in place and customized, we’re going to install the homepage.
Installing the Homepage:
- From the ‘Edit with Elementor’ view of the Homepage, click the ‘Add Template’ (grey folder) in the main window.
- Next click ‘My Templates’ (#1), then the upload symbol that looks like a circle with an arrow in it (#2).
- Find the ‘Camryn Home’ file in your unzipped Camryn WordPress Theme folder and click to upload.
- Finally, click ‘Insert’ (#3).
- If an Import Document Settings warning pops up (see pic below), it’s safe to click yes and allow the page to use the settings from the template.