Customize the Portfolio Page
The Porfolio page shows potential clients some examples of your previous work. This lesson will show you how to customize the sections and duplicate them to add more or remove some if you need less.
Editing the Portfolio Page:
- Edit the project and business name by clicking on the box and changing the text in the edit box in the left side bar.
- This section uses 2000×2000 px square photos. Use a screenshot of the website, a photo of the item, or any photo that you think would represent your work well.
- If you use a different dimension photo, make sure all of the photos are the same size to make the page look professional.
- In the next section, click the words to edit.
- This is where you’ll inform the client of your services or packages.
- Click the icon to open the edit side bar to choose a new icon that matches the wording below.