Editing the Contact Section
The contact section is one of the most important areas on each page. Once you edit the contact section, it’s easy to copy and paste the completed section to each page so you don’t have to redo it on each page.
Before You Edit the Contact Section:
If you haven’t already customized the WPForms plugin, you’ll want to do that first. Even if the form looks done, you’ll need to update the contact form to make sure submissions are delivered to the correct inbox.
The instructions on how to customize your contact form in WPForms are here.
Editing the Contact Info:
- Edit the office hours and change the email address.
- Next click the social media icons and update each one with the correct link.
- If you want to change the icon to to a different social media account, click the icon and choose from the collection.
- Add another account by clicking the duplicate page icon or using the ‘Add Item’ choice at the bottom of the list.
- You can also drag and drop the tabs to reorder the accounts.
Adding the Contact Form:
- Click the Elementor menu (9 dots in the magenta menu), and use the search bar to find the WPForms widget.
- There are a few versions of the WPForms widget. Choose the one with EA in the corner that looks like the one in the photo below.
- Drag the widget to the area indicated in the photo below.
Editing the Contact Form:
- Choose ‘Simple Contact Form’ from the Form drop-down menu.
- Hide the ‘Title’ and ‘Description’ toggles by sliding them to the left.
- Make sure the ‘Labels; and ‘Placeholder’ toggled to “show” by sliding them to the right.
- On the new form hover at the top right and click on the pencil that appears.
- Click the ‘Style’ tab in rhw Edit WPForms box.
- Choose ‘Full Width’ from the ‘Width’ area.
- Change the ‘Background Color’ to #ac6c53.